Wednesday, 1 July 2009

It is sooooooooooooooooooo hot today

The humidity is up, so is the temperature. The online weather forecast says 40C/feels like 50C and the humidty is 37%. I would swear that the humidty it at least 50%. Another web site says 100F and 50%. So I suppose that it is somewhere in between. All I know is that I'm not stepping outdoors unless I have to. Gabrielle has gone next door as she's bored with being at home but the boys are plonked in front of the TV.

School finishes tomorrow and we leave on Sunday. Everyone is frazzled. We're all sniping at each other. We're all tired from the heat. Looking forward to England though I'm not sure about coping in a heat wave with no a/c.

2 comments:

therealkimaliczi said...

Ugh - you have no AC back in England and there's a heatwave?! One thing I just can't deal with is heat. I wilt. Literally. I'm an autumn girl through and through.

uktwinmom said...

I came home yesterday thinking I was about to melt. The humidity was such a killer. Fortunately, today, it hasn't been so. I also like Autumn. Spring as well.