Sunday, 1 June 2008

Oh the Drama

I have started to loath buying new clothes and shoes for the kids. I used to love how excited they would get when I brought home new things for them to try on. Now they have set ideas about what they like and nothing will change their minds if they take a disliking to something.

Today's mission was to get new school shoes for the boys. Their recent shoes have been cheap and they worn through the soles too quickly. Ethan wasn't too hard to satisfy but Zachary wanted the expensive pair with the soft heels instead of the better made pair that cost less. Eventually he agreed to something. Gabrielle meanwhile was begging for every pair of cute sandals that she found and wouldn't stop asking for a new pair of trainers (sneaker for the Americans).

We managed to make it home with two pairs of school shoes, a pair of cheap sandals for Gabrielle and some beach shoes which were on sale, also for G.

Good shoes aren't readily available in Doha so we need to make sure that we have everything we need before we leave.

No comments: