We are well in to our preparations. We have a decorator coming on Tuesday morning to decorate Zachary's room. It is currently painted in strange colours. The walls are turquoise with Thomas the Tank and Dinosaur borders around the top of the walls. The cupboard doors are painted yellow with red trim. I don't know why, but I thought it would be groovy for 2 year olds which is the age the boys were when we moved in. Zachary has been asking for a while to re-paint the room. I kept saying we would do it soon but couldn't tell him why. Now we are re-painting for the tenants.
Nick dismantled Zachary's bed yesterday and removed the futon. I have been asking for a long time to get rid of the futon and now its has gone to the dump. The mattress is under Ethan's bed and Zachary's bed mattress is on top of that. Zachary will sleep in Ethan's room until we move to Wembley.
I spent a lot of yesterday filing paperwork and clearing rubbish out of the office. Today I got the boys to remove books from a couple of shelves and stack them on the floor ready for listing. I photographed a few items from the kitchen. Once the decorator has finished in the bedroom we'll start to remove the toys and books from the cupboard and stack everything on the floor. Without the bed in the room there is plenty of floor space to leave things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment