Saturday, 21 June 2008

That Jittery Feeling is Back Again

Our neighbour invited us for supper last night. We had a lovely meal, nice conversation, the kids behaved really well. Couldn't have asked for more.

This morning, I woke up with the jitters again. What a contrast. We had asked for the shippers to come on 21 July but Nick has arranged for them to come on 17 July. That loses me a whole weekend to finish off things before strange hunky (or not) men come through my house.

I couldn't shake the nervy feeling that time is running out and there is still too much to do. So instead of laying in bed with butterflies in my stomach I decided to get up and start work. It isn't often that I'm up ahead of the kids. Everyone is still in bed fast asleep and the house if very quiet. I excpect that someone will be up soon but for now I'm enjoying the quiet.

No comments: